Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap: Glade House Party!

Did you have a good weekend? Are you ready to tackle this new week? It's Monday! I'm feeling a little tired this morning. I uploaded my Glade House Party photos to the website and that is starting to help wake me up. I had a small intimate party with food, wine punch and of course Glade products! We then went out in Palatine to the bar Lamplighters. I made "crack bread" that I found on Pinterest. Wow was that bread amazing! I had a great time and I think the girls did too.

Firstly here is the "crack bread" recipe. http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/07/cheddar-bacon-ranch-pulls.html 



And here are my photos of the party:



















She LOVED the Lavender one and wanted to spray herself like perfume!!

Spraying the post-it notes.
(New idea for the Post-it company! Scented post-its!!)

__________________
If you would like to try and host a party here is the website: http://houseparty.com/

Thank you House Party and Glade for sending me products!

No comments:

Post a Comment